Kyrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Thor's Bio
Castle of The Lands |all| EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:31 am by Thor

» Taiva's Wanderings: Taivas Сокол Elv (W.I.P)
Castle of The Lands |all| EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 pm by Taivas

» Write a Lie!
Castle of The Lands |all| EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:28 pm by Jennzia

» Yum or Yuk?
Castle of The Lands |all| EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:27 pm by Jennzia

» Smack it, Burn it, Throw it, Leave it, Eat it
Castle of The Lands |all| EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:37 pm by Jennzia

» Burnt Forest |north|
Castle of The Lands |all| EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:40 am by Thor

» General Music Discussion
Castle of The Lands |all| EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:22 am by Jennzia

» Alvengard |northwest|
Castle of The Lands |all| EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:05 am by Thor

» ~Naitiri's Fortress~
Castle of The Lands |all| EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:56 am by Jennzia

Top posting users this month
No user

Castle of The Lands |all|

Go down

Castle of The Lands |all| Empty Castle of The Lands |all|

Post by Jennzia Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 am

The Castle of the Lands is on its own separate island away from the real Kyrow because of its greatness. Though there are Kings of the separate territories, there is one overall leader who instructs them. The Castle of the Lands is huge and has many long hallways and passageways. The inside grounds are very elegant and only a few are permitted to enter.
Jennzia
Jennzia
Admin

Level : Lord of the Lands

https://kyrow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Castle of The Lands |all| Empty Re: Castle of The Lands |all|

Post by Jennzia Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:13 am

(Excuse my Double Post; this is my roleplay area)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rubbing her hand along the engraved silver doorhandles, Jenna sighed. One of two things would happen. Her mother would understand her decision to not become the Lord of the Lands, but to continue life as a rogue, or her mother would send her off to Alvengard. The first was appealing, but the second seemed liekly. Though Nayla, Jenna's mother, was sick with Cancer and needed Jenna to back her up, Jennzia wouldn't find the courage. She wasn't a Lord at heart and wanted to live her own life. No one would force her to tell everyone what to do. What was the worst that would happen?

With all of her strength, Jennzia managed to pull open the twenty-foot wooden door to reveal a smooth marble flooring. Luckily, Jenna had been given her own body and hadn't needed to posses a human's, so she knew she was well showered. The Castle seemed quite formal, nonetheless, so her T-shirt and Bermuda shorts seemed inappropriate. Take a step forwards, the door closed itself. She took a deep troubled breath and looked around. A giant mural was painted on the ceiling. Three dragons; a black on, a red one, and a white one. It was an encouraging painting, but Jenna new she was late for this meeting and needed to get through the castle fast. But there was a forked exit. The black one pointed left, the white one pointed to the center, and the red one pointed right. Jennzia chose to go down the center.

Two guards dressed in platinum armour stood at the end of the hallway. They were both abnormally tall and wore the same exact outfits. Jenna chose to fast walk as quickly as possible. "
Excuse me--" "Castle's through these doors. Name?" Jenna sighed with frustration. How did the guards at her mother's castle not know her name? How many half-demon pre-lords were there in Kyrow? "Jennzia," she muttered, "Now let me in. I'm late." The guard lifted his visor, examining her. His eyes widened, "Oh-- you. Come in quickly."

She finally saw it-- the throne. Nayla sat with impressive posture and stared viciously at Jenna. Her expression seemed to know Jennzia would say no. She already seemed irritated. "Your time is coming soon,"Nayla began, her voice being cut off by a cough, "Stay here with me for my remaining days and let me train you." It sounded more like a question than a demand. Jenna had rehearsed this a million times in her head.... now it seemed impossible to say no. To tell her mother leading everyone wasn't her calling. "I....can't," Jenna sighed, and took a deep breath to boost her confidence, "No."

Then she must have passed out. Jennzia awoke in the middle of nowhere. Dirty, mold covered walls and a putrid smell. She knew it. She was in Alvengard. The prison. Jenna sighed. A chorus of coughs and chokes chimed from all over the distance. She had never expected Alvengard to be this bad.
Jennzia
Jennzia
Admin

Level : Lord of the Lands

https://kyrow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum